Leading standards of Corporate Governance
At Mediterrania Capital Partners we are committed to the highest standards of Corporate Governance. Our Governance Framework is applied on our own policies and procedures and those of our Partner Companies providing rigour, consistency, accountability and transparency on the way business is conducted.
- The Partners of Mediterrania Capital Partners
- Three independent members
Offices, IT, accounting and legal services, fund administration and regulated entities.
Consists of 5 to 10 members:
- 1 investor with €20 million invested = 1 representative
- Investors with less than €20 million invested = jointly designate a sole representative
CEO, Partners, Senior Directors and Investment Associates.
Financial statements of the Management Company and funds under management are audited by Deloitte and PwC, and independently valued by KPMG.
Includes all the Limited Partners investors.
- Consists of 5 to 8 members to be selected according to their experience in Africa and in Private Equity.
- Works with a range of senior advisors chosen for their knowledge and experience in a particular industry, function or discipline
- Provides independent views on the performance of portfolio businesses